Where we’ve been this week…
1. New York Times for Pilar Viladas’ piece on these vintage Eames Lounge Chairs covered in Maharam fabric. They are on show at Moss in Soho and are the first in a planned series of one-off furniture pieces on which Moss and Maharam will collaborate.
2. Core 77‘s coverage of Toyko’s Design Tide. Spotted this cool concrete pencil by designers Sean Yu and Yiting Cheng.
3. Design Milk‘s post on designer workspaces (above).
4. Baubauhaus for some great workspace inspiration.
5. Home Designing may have an awkward title but there are some good home office images coupled with helpful links.
7. Write your next To-Do List in crayon … just for a change. These are stick crayons from Shipley & Halmos will do the trick.
9. Rejuvenate your home office with these new “Wallrounds” from Not A Gallery. They are oversized dots of heavy gauge wallpaper.