Where we’ve been this week…
1. Treehugger for their interview with treehouse designer Pete Nelson. Fewer tree houses are used as home work spaces than was originally thought.
2. Core77 for their ultimate gift guide because suddenly it’s that time of year again!
3. Architizer for the MIMA House – a contemporary home that responds to the changing use of space with moveable walls.
4. Design Milk’s Designer Desktop series closes with the wonderful Dieter Rams.
5. Grain Edit for the post on Dutch illustrator Raymond Lemstra. Great work and a helpful link to Lemstra’s store (good holiday gifts perhaps?)
6. Design Observer’s Alexandra Lange on the interiors of Kevin Roche. You’ll spot some beautiful Eames pieces in the shots.
7. Unbeige for alerting us to the fact that Philip Johnson’s Glasshouse now has an online shop. Help raise funds to save the house and find great gifts. Perfect.
8. The Selby for a wonderful peek into publisher Angelika Taschen’s home.
9. PSFK for their post on architect David Adjaye’s pavillion outside the Design Miami tent.
10. Metropolis magazine’s piece on what a toy can do for architecture.