Where we’ve been this week…
1. Design Crisis for Karly Hand’s frank and funny writing and the great images of interiors.
2.Design Traveller for strong inspirational interiors and a refreshingly clean design.
3. Eye Spy for graphic designer and Atlanta-based Susie Q’s warm modern aesthetic.
4. Pink Wallpaper because I am clearly on a girly interiors bent. But this blog somehow circumvents the obvious and gives us some very beautiful spaces.
5. Lonny magazine’s blog for its awesome coverage of interior design. This online magazine is wonderful and the blog lives up to its hefty monthly cousin.
6. Belle Maison for the interviews with designers. Nice informative series.
7. An Afternoon With for Michael Mundy’s beautiful photography and the voyeuristic pleasure of peeking inside elegant people’s homes.
8. julia for its amazing layout and her book-filled desk.
9. My Vibe My Life for a peek into interior designer Kelly Wearstler’s colorful world.