1. Bloomberg Businessweek for their piece on the SAYL chair.
2. Saltsurf.com‘s blog is beautiful. Even if you don’t surf or have never been to the beach this blog takes you away from your desk for a few minutes and lets you indulge in gorgeous shots of beach and ocean. Plus their new canvas totes would hold your laptop rather nicely. Enjoy!
4. Milo Paper for their cool notebooks. They’ve dubbed them “Men’s Collection” which is a shame because they really would be perfect for women too. So don’t be put off. Check them out – you can even personalize them.
5. SF Girl By Bay has revamped her site and now there’s even more great interiors for home office inspiration.
6. An Organized Nest for their 6 tips on dealing with mail – real snail mail not email.
7. Oki Ni for this awesome messenger bag/lap top carrier.
8. House Beautiful gives us a nice slideshow of 16 different home office styles.
10. Brain Pickings for Maria Popova’s thoughtful post on Charles Eames (including a great link to an Eliot Noyes essay on Charles).