Where we’ve been this week…
1. Best Buy because their wesbite is well set out and their prices are excellent. And they sell PC latops (I need one for IE) and the iPad 2. Win win. I was at the Culver City Best Buy this afternoon and there was a line of 3 milling around waiting for the iPad2 as opposed to 300 at the Apple store in Santa Monica.
3. Brain Pickings because I didn’t get invited to TED…and Maria Popover did. Excellent reporting.
4. Oh Happy Day for making us feel like we were in Paris.
5. Grain Edit for the Tad Carpenter studio tour – great work space.
6. Apartment Therapy for the post on the set of the new version of Jane Eyre. I saw the movie last week and it’s incredibly beautiful. Well worth a look.
7. The Modern Home for its mix of design coverage with a good dose of sweets (those cookies look good!)
8. Happiness is for its post on $200 relax shacks. I think they’d make a great little home office.
9. Google Sightseeing for armchair travel during lunch breaks.
10 Street Museum iPhone app because it is just plain cool.