Balance, Design, Products, Technology
March 25, 2011
Where we’ve been this week…
1. Mike Perry Studio for his sense of humor. He is also donating 100% of his online sales to help Japan.
2. GOOD’s design and architecture stories always hit the mark. I also love the Infographic coverage.
3. BOOOOOOM! Not sure if I got all the ‘o’s in there but forget the title of this blog and go straight to their design posts. Lots of great finds.
4. Notcot which has been redesigned and now boasts even more great design, architecture, homewares, fashion and food.
5. Materialicious for their round-up of office spaces.
6. Lovely Clusters for a good dose of pretty interiors.
7. Picked by Six reminds me that simplicity is often the key to a well-designed blog!
8. Pilar Viladas on The New York Times site for her strong design coverage.
9. Zeospot for their home office round ups.
10. Aterlier A+D for architect Michelle Linden’s take on modern architecture and design.
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.