Here’s a quick look at what we’ve been reading this week on the Web.
1. Stylist Home’s “Surprising Uses for Pencils in an Office.”
2. The Art of Non-Conformity’s feature on this one-page career cheat sheet.
4. Speaking of interesting home offices, we think this pre-fab treehouse on Treehugger would make a good one.
6. Take a look at these leather and stone paperweights found on Reference Library.
7. Appreciating the interoffice-envelope inspiration behind this chest at Field Day.
9. The article on hyperconnectivity and how to manage it in The Economist.
10. And if you can’t disconnect, you can at least accessorize your smartphone with this roundup from Design*Sponge.