1. “The Magic of Doing One Thing at a Time” from Harvard Business Review.
2. In related news: CBS News offered up these 8 ways to focus when working from home.
3. This iPhone case with a built-in charger found by Design You Trust could be a lifesaver.
4. Spotted by California Home Design: Birds and Eames stationery printed on post-consumer recycled paper by Screech Owl Design.
5. Inspiring green roof design on the 10 sustainable works of architecture at The Coolist.
7. Casually browsing the Herman Miller Flickr pool.
9. A nice reminder that the glass of water on your desk should probably be from the tap, not a bottle (via Co.Design, in celebration of World Water Day).
10. Looking forward to Mad Men‘s debut on Sunday? We can’t wait to spy a few Herman Miller set pieces. And in the meantime, we’re flipping through this week’s nostalgic issue of Newsweek (so smart).