1. The ongoing “Creative Spaces” feature at confessionsofadesigngeek.com.
4. Glimpses of this organized home office (and its Finnish office supplies) at Weekday Carnival.
5. The premiere issue of The Roger magazine and its mission to showcase creative workspaces.
6. Apartment Therapy’s transformation of a home office belonging to two engineers in need of a more functional space.
7. This smart toolkit covered on fastcodesign.com that rethinks the standard pencil cup.
8. “How America became a nation of freelancers” at The Guardian.
9. The colors and pattern in the home of Wolfgang Joop at The Selby.
10. Deskography.org, where you can “show the world where you work.”