1. This thoughtful interview with industrial designer Yves Béhar (creator of our SAYL chair) from Tastemakers@Google on YouTube.
2. “30 Eye-Catching Interiors Featuring The Iconic Eames Lounge Chair” at Freshome.
3. This tour of Vitamin, a design and marketing firm in Baltimore (via baltimore.citybizlist.com).
4. A look at how tech is creating workplaces everywhere — and shrinking the office — from USA TODAY.
5. “The Wit and Wisdom of Alexander Girard” at Metropolis Magazine.
6. Tips for converting space into a home office from Arizona Daily Star.
7. Back in March, we featured a post on Sinuous Guitars — and we’re glad to see Greg Opatik’s Eames-inspired instruments continuing to create buzz (via Rapid Growth).
8. “The 15 Things Charles and Ray Eames Teach Us” at DARE+.
9. Huffington Post’s photos of the George Nelson exhibit opening this weekend at Cranbrook in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
10. Apartment Therapy’s coverage of our Alexander Girard exhibit at NeoCon 2012 (where we were very proud to be recognized with multiple awards).