1. “Herman Miller meets Wonder Woman” on the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art’s Tumblr.
2. A bookcase that magically stores chairs and tables at PSFK.
3. ”Are You Spending 1,000 Hours Preparing for Your Next Job?” at the Harvard Business Review.
4. LA Observed’s short chat with Allon Schoener, author and periodic guest at the Eames House in the 1950s.
5. It comes equipped with Wi-Fi … could you use this as an occasional outdoor office? (Via Design Milk)
6. These home-office solutions for cords, cables, and devices at Apartment Therapy.
7. The Selby’s tour of jewelry designer Philip Crangi’s NYC home and studio.
9. This discussion about design knockoffs at last weekend’s Dwell on Design home show. (Via Dwell)
10. Hither and Thither’s coverage of our Pop-Up Shop in Soho, NYC. There’s still time to stop by — it’s open through this Sunday, July 1.