1. The “From the Desk of…” series from SPD, the Society of Publication Designers.
3. Think Charles Eames would have appreciated the “Play” issue of Google’s Think Quarterly?
4. Liking these Lath Lamps by Jonathan Dorthe for Atelier-D over at Design Milk.
5. The 10 best Eames designs, as determined by The Guardian.
6. Speaking of, did you make it to the screening of Charles and Ray Eames: The Architect and the Painter at the White House?
7. The Great Discontent’s interview with Twitter NY design lead Yaron Schoen. (Especially this line: “Design is really about people; the more you understand humans, the better you will be as a designer.”)
8. The Conversation’s case for “an urban design revolution.”
9. The top 6 green buildings at the 2012 London Olympics via Inhabitat.
10. Slightly amused and very inspired by artist Jim Lamble’s colorful geometric tape installations (via Intralld).
Featured in the above photo: George Nelson Swag Leg Desk