2. The sun-worshiping Endesa Pavilion designed by the Institue for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia featured at The Fox Is Black.
3. What do you think of Facebook’s new Frank Gehry-designed office extension? (Via Mashable)
4. And how about this Japanese office draped plastic sheeting? (Via Co.Design)
7. Fast Company‘s look at what successful people do within the first hour of their day (hint: it’s not checking their email).
8. Must-sees at the London Design Festival (starts September 14) per ARTINFO.com.
9. “Why Remote Workers Are More (Yes, More) Engaged” at Harvard Business Review.
10. Northern California’s eco-minded 321 House by Gould Evans, featured at Design Milk, would be the ideal Labor Day weekend getaway. (Enjoy your day off…)