2. Your daily transit is in the cards with Norman Ibarra’s repurposed Metrodeck playing cards. (Via Core77)
3. Jägnefält Milton takes rail transit and city planning down a completely new track.
4. Tour the Portland-inspired Midori.so, a new green (sustainable and covered in ivy), co-workspace in Shibuya, Tokyo. (Via Spoon & Tamago)
5. Dwell’s Olivia Martin considers the individuality of designer Ray Eames.
7. Ease into your weekend with David Garland’s look into the musical equivalent of mid-20th century modern design, on WNYC.
8. Arnold Newman’s portraits offer us an intimate look into the lives of Charles Eames and other artists. (Via WSJ)
9. Check out these light and lively workspaces for kids on Apartment Therapy.