1. A must-see: “The Handmade Process Behind Your Eames Chair,” an insightful video taken in our manufacturing facility by Co.Design.
2. The home of Jennifer Bostic, founder of Paper Plane Studio, on sfgirlbybay.
3. Paintings of modern architecture by artist Paul Davies covered over at Plastolux.
4. The “George Nelson Designer Dossier” from Apartment Therapy.
5. The Columbia Dispatch’s interview with Eames Demetrios, grandson of Ray and Charles.
6. PSFK’s “Future of Work” series and its chat with Ryan Anderson, our Director of Future Technologies, about what the ideal office of the future will look like.
8. Rare color images of Le Corbusier via ArchDaily.
9. 10 Modern Hotels Across the USA from Dwell.
10. October 1 is the start of “Archtober,” Architecture and Design Month in New York City. Get details at archtober.org.
Photo: Magis Folding Air-Chair