3. Dwell and City Modern’s recent tour of Brooklyn homes.
4. This smile-inducing photo at the Be Inspired Tumblr.
5. The home of Italian architects Marcello and Maria Pia Zappador spotted at emmas designblogg.
6. Inc’s advice on how to stay inspired at work.
7. 10 emerging architecture firms to watch, per Flavorwire.
8. Artist Junya Ishigami’s helium-filled Cuboid Balloon in the Museum of Contemporary Art in Tokyo (via The Fox Is Black).
9. Contemporary Taiwanese style showcased at Freshome.
10. The amazingly playful concept of an “urban moon bounce” across the Seine in Paris via Architzer.