1. “What It Was Like to Work for Charles and Ray Eames” at the Atlantic.
2. The tour of Lotta Jansdotter’s Brooklyn studio at decor8.
3. More from Brooklyn: the chic Steele Residence designed by RES4 via Minimalissimo.
4. This compact Garden House in Holland — which would make a striking home-office option — covered by Dwell.
5. 10 Spectacular Herman Miller Chairs, as compiled by Decoist.
6. “The Rise of…the Artisanal Cubicle” from Businessweek.
8. This post on a whimsical set of invisible bookends by designer Paul Cocksedge at Dezeen.
9. The Wired article, “Getting Back to Doing: In Conversation With Industrial Designer Yves Béhar.”
10. The impressive list of sustainable systems included in the Seattle-based Capitol Hill Residence by Balance Associates Architects via Contemporist.
In above photo: Eames Hang-It-All