2. Looking forward to the “George Nelson: Architect, Writer, Designer, and Teacher” Exhibition opening at Yale on November 8.
3. Decoist’s look at the bold and bright new Rackspace office in London.
4. These Mid-Century Modern prints by artist Oren Sherman at Design Milk.
5. Minimalissimo’s post on an upcycled chair design by Dan Goldstein incorporating used Herman Miller boxes.
6. A playful doll-house version of shipping container housing spotted by Treehugger.
7. Dwell’s roundup of distinctive and diverse windows (worthy of a view, in every way).
8. Architizer’s photos of an inspiring canopy of 110 birdcages hanging above an alleyway in Sydney, Australia.
9. “Hurricane Sandy, A Drenching Reminder That Tough Times Inspire Remarkable Innovation” from Fast Company.
10. Our thoughts are with everyone in those areas affected by Sandy. For ways you can help, please visit The Week.
Photo: Osamu Nakamura / ArchDaily