1. The New York Times‘ interview with Hilda Longinotti, George Nelson’s former secretary and oftentimes furniture model (check her out alongside the Nelson Marshmallow Sofa in the article’s featured photo).
2. “A Rare Look at the Eames Office’s Graphic Design” from Co.Design.
3. Wowed by the Thesayboat houseboat designed and owned by Marek Ridky in the Czech Republic, spotted at Design Milk.
4. Could you spend time working in the Cocoon 1 by Micasa Lab? (Via Inhabitat.)
5. The Pandora office in Chicago (full of Eames Aluminum Group Management Chairs, Eames Soft Pad Management Chairs, Mirra Chairs, and more) designed by Eastlake Studio, featured at Inthralld (photo above).
6. Last summer’s LIGHTlab 5.1 installation designed by VAV Architects in Helsinki, Finland, as detailed at CollabCubed.
7. The Best Business Hotels of 2012, according to Wallpaper*.
8. This serene collection of contemporary design photos shot by architectural photographer Hélène Binet featured at NOWNESS.
10. This inspiring townhouse in Lisbon, Portugal, with vertical gardens and a rooftop pool — a “unique link with nature” in the middle of a busy city — found at Dezeen.