1. The Selby’s latest tour featuring illustrator Richard Haines and student Ji Tan in Brooklyn.
2. This look at Belgium-based graphic designer Davy Dooms’ apartment at Plastolux (and in the photo above by Niko Caignie).
4. “4 New Reasons (As If You Need Them) to Justify Working from Home” per U.S. News & World Report.
5. This cheery roundup of brightly colored front doors at Design Milk.
6. The Case Inlet Retreat by MW/Works Architecture in Puget Sound, WA, featured at TheCoolist.
7. Charming Eames toys spotted at EamesDesigns.com.
8. Skyscrapers designed to make you happy if you work in them via Co.Exist.
9. Creative home library designs at Decoist.
10. Yves Béhar’s “Designing for the Future” talk at the Chicago Humanities Festival.
Photo: Niko Caignie / Plastolux