November 23, 2012
Here’s what we’ve been reading throughout this holiday week.
1. The Real Parque Loft in São Paulo by Brazilian architect and designer Diego Revollo, via Design Milk (as is the photo above).
2. The thinking behind the Eames “x-base” at Eames Designs.
3. The use of color in the GMG House by Pedro Gadanho in Portugal via Yatzer.
4. The guest post on a rooftop apartment in Paris (nice Noguchi Table and Eames Molded Plywood Chair) over at sfgirlbybay.
5. This mid-century modern home in Denver shot by David Lauer (whose home office we recently toured) on Plastolux.
6. The open and airy church-turned-loft in the Netherlands featured on ArchDaily (we like those Magis Bombo Stools tucked into the kitchen area).
7. Could these tree tents at Cool Hunting be an interesting outdoor-office option?
8. The cliff-hanging Casa del Acantilado in Alicante, Spain, at Minimalissimo.
9. This public library concept featured at The Fox Is Black.
10. Thisispaper’s look at the serene Case Inlet Retreat in Puget Sound, WA.
Photo: Via Design Milk
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.