December 14, 2012
Take a look at what’s been on our radar this week.
1. The can’t-be-missed photos in “LIFE With Charles and Ray Eames: The Simple Art of Beauty” at life.time.com.
2. A look at the Miller House archives at The Fox Is Black.
3. The eclectic Copenhagen home of designers Camilla Ebdrup and Andreas Stenmann at Design*Sponge.
4. The clever Architecture for Dogs site, including Konstantin Grcic‘s design for a poodle.
5. In other Konstantin Grcic news, his Medici Chair for Mattiazzi recently won the Icon Award 2012 for “Best Furniture Design.”
6. 10 Beautiful Buildings Shaped Like Triangles from Flavorwire.
7. This design-focused gift guide from the Society of Publication Designers.
8. The sleek new Ovale cutlery designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec at Dezeen.
9. This color-packed Romanian home design featuring Eames Molded Plastic Chairs and Wire Chairs (via Decoist).
10. The Domus Civita renovation project (complete with grottos and caves) by Italian architecture firm Studio F at ArchDaily.
Photo: Francois Dischinger for Herman Miller / Medici Chair Outdoor by Konstantin Grcic for Mattiazzi
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.