April is Earth Month and National Stress Awareness Month. And in that spirit, here’s a special edition of our weekly Top Ten featuring posts that will help you take on both. (Now, relax a bit and enjoy Earth Day on Sunday, won’t you?)
2. Is turning off your smartphone more or less stressful? (via Huffington Post)
3. Forbes tells you how and why to ignore your inbox…
4. …and if that doesn’t work for you, at least clean up your GMail with these pro tips from GOOD.
6. This naturally smart wooden tablet stand featured at swissmiss.
7. 4 Secrets of Great Critical Thinkers at Inc.
8. Inthralld’s peek at this fully recyclable and sustainable prefab cottage (would make an interesting home office).
9. A fascinating way to reuse books at Colossal.
10. The history of Earth Day at Inhabitat.
Photo: via Inthralld and broadhurstarchitects.com