January 4, 2013
Get a glimpse at what we’ve been reading during this first week of 2013.
1. The Ray Eames-focused article “Finding Ray” by Architect Magazine.
2. The cheerful pair of Eames Molded Plastic Armchairs welcoming visitors to the Dorsey Residence by Coates Design (above, in a photo by Andrew Waits and Roger Turk) at Contemporist.
3. Co.Design’s coverage of our Then X Ten poster project.
4. According to Apartment Therapy, 2012 was the “Year of the Home Office.”
5. Design Milk’s 34 creative desktop wallpapers.
6. The New York Times talks about our re-release of George Nelson’s Miniature Chests.
7. Treehugger’s review of the green workplace in 2012.
8. Dwell‘s Top 12 Homes of 2012.
9. Desire to Inspire’s favorite kitchens of the last year, part 1 and part 2.
10. “10 Iconic Modern Furnishings That Never Go Out of Style” via Decoist. (We agree.)
Photo: Andrew Waits and Roger Turk / Coates Design / Contemporist
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.