Here’s a look at where we’ve been this week.
1. Alexander Lange’s review of Yale’s George Nelson exhibit at Design Observer.
2. 30 home-office-organizing products as rounded up by Design*Sponge.
3. The streamlined C+P House by architects Gonçalo das Neves Nunes in Lisbon via ArchDaily.
4. “Designing Offices with Mobile Employees in Mind” at the CIO Journal blog from the Wall Street Journal.
5. Fairfield, Connecticut’s Sound House by Roger Ferris + Partners at Contemporist.
6. Treehugger’s second look at Casa En Una Maleta, or “House in a Suitcase,” a 293-square-foot apartment in Barcelona.
7. The reflective glass/Swedish forest combination at the Tree Hotel by Tham & Videgård Arkitekter at HomeDSGN.
8. Wave Avenue’s coverage of the Push + Pull Residence designed by Seattle-based studio MW Works.
9. The smile-inducing “Sum Times” series by artist Aakash Nihalani via Design Milk.
10. Still feeling motivated by a new year with this free 2013 desktop wallpaper at Design Love Fest.