1. Pop Photo’s look at this intriguing Polaroid SX-70 camera promotional video created by Charles and Ray Eames in 1972.
2. The spacious Casa Fray León by 57STUDIO in Chile (via Plastolux).
3. This thoughtfully designed apartment interior by Egue & Seta in Santa Caterina, Spain, found at Contemporist.
4. This glittering installation in Oslo featuring 8,064 floating LED lights (via Inhabitat).
5. Could this prefab sleeping cabin at Design Milk make an interesting home office?
6. Inspired by the imagination behind this “giant” concept for electrical towers in Iceland (via Inthralld).
7. All of the home-office eye candy at minimaldesks.com.
8. The tour of this beachy home belonging to Kirsty Davey and Simon Taylor at the Design Files. (Their home office — and Eames Molded Plastic Armchair — is in the photo above by Brooke Holm).
9. “Living Small in an Architectural Landmark, Brooklyn Edition” at Remodelista.
10. We’re saying goodbye and thank you to our sister blog Discover this week. Its influence will still be a felt here at Lifework, however: its popular “Eye Delight” and “Sighted” posts will become some of our regular features — so stay tuned for more inspiration to come.