Here’s a look at what we’ve been bookmarking this week.
1. “The Untold Story of How the Aeron Chair Was Born” at Co.Design.
2. 12 backyard office pods from Inthralld.
4. Jauntsetter’s tour of Zubehaus, the upstate New York home owned by Fab.com founder Bradford Shellhammer.
5. This clip from 1967 featuring Walter Cronkite previewing 21st-century technology — and his foreshadowing of how it could change the way we work at home — via FORA.tv.
6. Six things to know when setting up a home office from Kiplinger.
7. The light and airy home of Jesper and Majbritt in Copenhagen, Denmark, spotted by Lovenordic Design Blog.
8. ArchDaily’s look at Interstice, a settlement house from the 1930s rehabilitated by Fabi Architekten BDA in Regensburg, Germany.
9. The just-opened AETHER shop in San Francisco made entirely of shipping containers (and decorated with a pair of Eames Lounge Chairs) via The Fox Is Black.
10. Normann Szkop’s inspiring aerial photos of tulip fields in the Netherlands at Colossal.