1. “The Home Office – a Visual Guide” from The Globe and Mail
2. The New York Times‘ feature on photographer Julius Shulman, who was known for shooting the Eames House in Los Angeles (among many others).
3. Want to see more of the Eames house? Get a look inside with these videos at Mental Floss.
4. Inspired by this office in the woods found by Inthralld.
5. Lots of smart advice over at workfromhomewisdom.com.
6. The video of the Dragon Skin Pavilion of hi-tech bent wood at Co.Design.
7. “Why Eames Matters” at Maharam.
8. “Email Tips: 5 Ways to Get Action” at Inc.
9. Creative Director Garrett Murray’s review of the Mirra Chair — and his thoughts on our Embody Chair — on Maniacal Rage. (And don’t forget — you can now share your own reviews at the Herman Miller store.)
10. Another reminder: today is Arbor Day. Learn about it at arborday.org…then get outside and celebrate.