2. Inthralld’s tour of visual artist and designer Michelle de la Vega’s garage-to-home conversation (it’s an astounding 250 square feet).
3. This duplex apartment by Paris’s Place de la Madeleine designed and owned by architect Michael Herrmanon (via materialicious).
4. The family home of designer Alice Flynn — a mix of masculine and feminine style — in Avalon NSW Australia, featured on Design*Sponge.
5. More from Down Under: this beautiful home blending indoor and outdoor spaces at Homedit.com.
6. The roundup of smart concrete interiors at Design Milk.
7. This project by MASS Design Group to develop housing for doctors at the Butaro Hospital in Rwanda (via Architizer).
8. The installation created by E/B Office at the Teton County Library in Wyoming that physically responds to the Internet (via The Fox Is Black).
9. Dwell’s look at a modern tree house in Belgium by design firm Baumraum.
10. Did you catch this recent post by Ryan Anderson, Herman Miller Director of Future Technology, at the Drucker Institute’s blog, Drucker Exchange?
Featured in photo: Branca Chair by San Hecht and Kim Colin