1. Beautiful photography of modern interiors captured by Michael Wells via Plastolux.
2. This interview with brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec on the Magis Facebook page.
5. “Brilliant Words of Advice from 14 Great Graphic Designers” (including Charles Eames) via Co.Design.
6. Contemporist’s feature on the simple elegance of Casa Sulla Morella by Studio Cittaarchitettura in Castelnovo di Sotto, Italy.
7. The fluorescent shades of green, yellow, and blue in this sports hall design in the Netherlands by Slangen + Koenis Architects (via Dezeen).
8. “Bold, punchy, in-your-face sculptures” by artist Matt W. Moore featured at It’s Nice That.
9. Interior Design‘s look back at the ”greatest hits” of Maharam, the textile company recently acquired by Herman Miller.
10. Don’t forget: May 5 is the last day to enter for a chance to win in our “Everywhere in Your Day” contest. Click here to find out more.