1. NYCxDESIGN, New York City’s inaugural event to showcase and promote design of all disciplines, starts today and runs through May 21.
2. “12 Homes Made from Shipping Containers” at Design Milk.
3. This piece on the power of co-working spaces by the New York Times.
4. Esoteric Survey’s post on photos of the Eames House from the Aline and Eero Saarinen Papers.
5. Dexinger’s look at our new Mirra 2 work chair by Studio 7.5.
6. This mid-century modern home in Phoenix, Arizona, renovated by John P. Twigg and Steve Watson at Plastolux.
7. The light-filled Berlin home by architectural firm + Quehl Miethe featured at automatism.
8. Inthralld’s look at the loft that houses boutique billboard company Prince Media Co. in New York City.
9. Info on “Michigan Modern: Design that Shaped America,” an exhibit beginning June 14 at Cranbrook Art Museum, on Dwell.com.
10. Another not-to-be-missed exhibition: Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec’s retrospective show at Les Arts Decoratif in Paris beginning September 1. Details at It’s Nice That.
Featured in photo: Osso Chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec