1. Architect Loïc Picquet’s simple, streamlined renovation of this rural guesthouse in the Alsace region of France (via Dezeen).
2. Design*Sponge’s tour through photographer and blogger Jessie Webster’s home in the Silverlake neighborhood of Los Angeles.
3. “Architecture on Repeat: Hypnotic Photos of Seaside Façades” at Architizer.
4. California Museum’s Pinterest page dedicated to its “Ray Eames: A Century of Modern Design” exhibition.
7. The compact and cool Sydney apartment by designer Nicholas Gurney featured at Desire to Inspire.
8. “Elevator B,” an urban habitat for a colony of honeybees designed by architecture students from the University at Buffalo, at eVolo. (Learn why bees are near and dear to Herman Miller in this video.)
9. The 25th annual International Contemporary Furniture Fair begins tomorrow and runs through Tuesday the 21st in New York City. Get details here.
10. Did you commute today via bicycle for Bike to Work Day? If you’re still dreaming of riding two wheels to the office, here’s the top 10 places to do so, according to Co.Exist.
Featured in photo: Nelson Pedestal Table by George Nelson