Balance, Design, Products
May 4, 2012
Get a glimpse at this week’s must-read list — then enjoy your weekend.
1. This colorfully inspiring home in San Antonio. (Via The Wall Street Journal)
2. A hybrid office design by Edward Ogosta Architecture at designboom.
3. The look at home offices (many separate from the main house, as in the photo of the space above featuring our Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman) in the Los Angeles Times.
4. Liked this week’s look at desktop wallpapers? Then you’ll also want to check out the 20 calming options over at Apartment Therapy.
5. You’ll soon be able to listen to a playlist on this Big Jambox wireless speaker designed by Yves Béhar.
6. “How Do You Create A Culture Of Innovation?” at Co.Design.
7. Inspired by the NeuroStar sculpture by artist Cliff Garten in the Molecular Biotechnology Building at the University of Utah. (Via Contemporist)
8. We spy a few familiar names in “The 20 Most Iconic Modern American Homes” on Ecosalon.
9. Moved by the haunting photos of abandoned spaces in Detroit featured on Core77.
10. Did you contribute to the World’s Longest Invoice?
Photo: Nicolas O.S. Marques via Los Angeles Times
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.