1. A peek into a wallpaper collection designed by Alexander Girard for Herman Miller in 1953 at Cooper-Hewitt.
3. This quote by George Nelson featured at “Design Notes” by Design Within Reach.
4. The textured, basket-weave aluminum exterior of the extension of the Messe Basel exhibition center designed by Herzog & de Meuron (via Dezeen).
5. The Los Angeles Times on the development of the Eames Molded Wood Side Chair.
6. Design Milk’s color palettes inspired by Alexander Girard-designed interiors at the J. Irwin Miller House in Columbus, Indiana.
7. “Why Wooden Toys?” at The New Yorker.
9. This striking 17-windowed loft in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City featured at DigsDigs.
10. Desire to Inspire’s tour of a mid-century-modern-inspired home by Australian architect Chris Dimond.
Photo: Tina Kulic