1. “An Idea Whose Time Has Come,” Metropolis Magazine’s in-depth look at Herman Miller’s new “Living Office” vision.
2. The renovation of this charming 1920s bungalow in Venice, California, by Frank Clementi and Julie Smith-Clementi (via California Home + Design).
3. Apartment Therapy’s announcement of the winners of its Small Cool Contest 2013. Congrats!
4. The annual Pavilion structure from London’s Serpentine Gallery, this year designed by Japanese architect Sou Fujimoto, covered at It’s Nice That.
5. Core 77′s new series on understanding wood material.
6. The Refuge du Goûter, an eco-friendly “high-altitude hotel,” now the highest building in France (via Inhabitat).
7. A video from Dezeen featuring designer Stephen Burks explaining how the High Line elevated park in New York City is helping to transform the surrounding area.
8. The interior of this clean-lined loft space in London designed by Craft Design via Contemporist.
10. Herman Miller is now on Instagram. Be sure to follow us here.