1. News on Art Daily that the Henry Ford Museum just acquired the Eames-designed IBM pavilion kiosk from the 1964 New York World’s Fair.
2. Wired’s article on the launch of Herman Miller’s Public Office Landscape furniture system by Fuseproject.
3. “Every room in this house is connected and ready to absorb the creativity of its residents.” (Read about it at ArchDaily.)
4. Stunning views of the mountains in Switzerland and Austria at the k_m architektur-designed Weinfelden House, spotted by Design Milk.
5. Photos of the 1941 MoMA exhibit that “introduced the world to Eames” at Gothamist.
6. The Detroit News’s look at the “Michigan Modern: Design that Shaped America” exhibit opening tomorrow at the Cranbrook Art Museum in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
8. Plastolux’s review of these simple and stunning interiors created by London-based Found Associates.
10. “6 Ways to Create a Culture of Innovation” at Co.Design.
Featured in photo: AGL Table by Leon Ransmeier and Eames Molded Fiberglass Chairs, both featured in the Herman Miller showroom at NeoCon 2013