1. The extraordinary love letter that Charles Eames wrote to propose to Ray Kaiser in 1941 at Brain Pickings.
2. A nice follow up to that proposal: Esoteric Survey’s tour of the Strathmore apartment where Charles and Ray Eames first lived when they moved to Los Angeles in 1941.
3. Leonard Lopate’s interview with writer Mason Currey on the daily rituals of creative people via WNYC.
4. Studio Andrew Todd’s concept for a theater made almost exclusively of recycled paper featured at CollabCubed.
5. The unique Maison D project by Lode Architecture at Plastolux.
6. Six of GOOD’s favorite Eames designs.
7. Herman Miller’s latest contribution to the Drucker Exchange blog, this time penned by Susan Whitmer, Research Lead, Education, at thedx.druckerinstitute.com.
8. This inspiring Brooklyn brownstone designed by Portland-based interior designer Jessica Helgerson (check out the arrow artwork by Fredericks & Mae) via Design*Sponge.
10. The clever “Panoramic Photos of Architecture, Made with a Cartographer’s Bag of Tricks” at Architizer.
Photo: Marcia Mihotich