2. The Method Case’s look at how the Wireframe Sofa by Industrial Facility is put together.
3. “An Eames Chair Returns to Its Roots” at NYTimes.com.
4. Eames Demetrios speaking about the “Essential Eames: A Herman Miller Exhibition” in Singapore in this YouTube video.
5. Also in Singapore: the sleek offices of Barcode, designed by Ministry of Design (via Archiii).
7. Konstantin Grcic’s beautiful (and temporary) design of Appt. No. 5 in Le Corbusier’s famous Cité Radieuse in Marseille, France, at Domus.
8. Plastolux’s coverage of these modern interiors by Brazilian architect Patricia Martinez.
9. The shortlist of interior design projects for this year’s Inside Awards at Dezeen.
10. “Coast Modern,” the documentary on modernist architecture we covered in May, is now available on DVD and iTunes.
Photo: Jay Fletcher