1. California Home + Design’s article on forward-thinking home designs.
2. “A Modernist Dream House in Los Angeles” from The New York Times.
3. Aqua Velvet’s look back at LIFE magazine photos of the home of Charles and Ray Eames circa 1950.
4. This could make an interesting outdoor workspace (via CubeMe).
5. “How to Fake a Clean Home Office in 15 Minutes” at Apartment Therapy
6. Looking forward to New York magazine’s first Design Hunting issue (Via Curbed).
8. A beautiful apartment space in Melbourne spotted at Design Milk.
9. Inspiring lessons from unconventional entrepreneurs at Co.Exist.
10. Have you stopped by the newly opened Herman Miller Pop-Up Shop in New York City? Hope to see you there…