“Headphones can be one of those tricky tech items that can throw us for a loop. There are so many specs to look for and to make sure are on your check list — it can get a little confusing. We’re afforded the luxury of reviews and scouring the internet to find the best headphones on the market.
1. Re(al)view: Rockin’ RP-HTX7 Headphones from Panasonic
2. Re(al)view: On Ear with NuForce UF-30 Headphones
3: MyPhones Volume-limiting Headphones for Kids
4. Re(al)view: NuForce NE-8 Earbuds
5. Zip Up Earphones: No More Messy Wires
6. Re(al)view: Acoustic Research AWD209 Wireless 2.1 Headphones
7. Re(al)view: Acoustic Research ARW200 5.1 Surround Sound Headphones
8. Good Questions: Upgrading My Headphones, But I’m On A Budget…
(Image: Peter Treadway)
This story appears in partnership with Unplggd, a site for people who embrace technology and design in their home.