CAD Pack Furniture Manager for Revit Content Summary
The CAD Pack Furniture Manager software includes graphic families for most Herman Miller product lines. Herman Miller provides the CAD Pack Furniture Manager as an Add-In utility for Revit Architecture. Herman Miller Revit Families are created with both 2D and 3D content, along with furniture data in the form of parameters. Configurations drawn in Z-Axis or AutoCAD can be imported into Revit using an Add-In utility. Product count with Standard Interchange Format (SIF) files can be generated using Element Properties and then Create SIF File. Help on the ribbon contains documents and videos to assist with learning the software.
Family Product Catalog Content Summary
Action Office System
Canvas Office Landscape
Geiger MP Tables
Geiger Seating and Tables
Herman Miller Collection
Nemschoff / Brandrud
Passage Desking System
Public Office Landscape
Tables and Furniture
CAD Pack Furniture Manager Ribbon Features Summary:
- Use of FM (Furniture Manager) to select and load families.
- Get quick access to load families via pulldown menu.
- Insert CAD blocks as families.
- Apply product options to a family.
- Apply product options to like families.
- Create a typical file from families placed in a model.
- Redraw typical from file.
- Create sheets to associate plan and elevation views.
- Use Element Properties utility to view and print specifications, create SIF files, and export file (.zxf) for importing into AutoCAD.
- Reload all families.
- Tag families for specification purposes used in reports and SIF.
- Search and replace catalog codes.
- Use CAD/Z-Axis to Model to redraw an AutoCAD or Z-Axis furniture layout with Revit families.
- Use Catalog Update to update product catalog families and software.
- Access documents and videos for the software.
Download CAD Pack Furniture Manager for Revit application.