Download CAD Pack Furniture Manager for Revit
CAD Pack Furniture Manager is an Add-In utility for Revit Architecture. It provides a Family Library of Herman Miller products for use in designing workspaces or complete floor plans. See Content Summary for more details.
Download CAD Pack Furniture Manager for Revit.
After installing CAD Pack Furniture Manager, follow these steps to install the product catalogs:
1. Start Revit and stay on the Welcome Screen (before going into a Project or Family).
2. Open Catalog Update from CAD Pack Furniture Manager Ribbon.
3. Select the catalogs to download.
4. Click Update button to begin process
Catalog files vary in size and some are quite large. These may take several minutes to download. Once a product catalog has been downloaded, the corresponding menu item will be available. After completing the installation, you may be required to reboot your computer. Help on the ribbon contains documents and videos to assist with learning the software.
If you have questions, please contact:
Herman Miller, Inc.
CAD Pack Technology Support
616 654 3483
Monthly catalog updates are available through the software.
- Windows 7 (64 Bit) and 10
- Revit Architecture 2014-2017