Merge Flop Sofa
Comforting hospitality for healthcare guests
Merge Flop Sofa
The Merge SleepOver Flop Sofa creates a sense of wellbeing for patients and visitors during the healing process. The flexibility and features of Merge allow for a variety of configurations that accommodate guest activities such as sleeping, working, dining and socialising. Designed with healthcare performance in mind, Merge also addresses important issues such as infection control and overnight comfort.
Visitor comfort and storage
Merge has an optional footrest to increase visitor comfort and storage drawers with optional removable plastic liners to accommodate personal items.
Eating or working options
Merge offers an optional stationary or adjustable height centre table that can provide a work or eating surface.
Easy mobility and cleaning
Concealed locking casters facilitate mobility, and a laminate back panel makes cleaning easy.
Welcome overnight guests
Merge easily converts to a sleep surface with an antimicrobial finish for overnight guests.
Features and Options
- Solid maple frame
- Spring seat construction
- Clean-out design
- Upholstered arms
- Continuous seat cushion
- Laminate panel beneath back cushion
- Plinth base
- Plastic glides
- Anti-microbial sleep surface
- Removable (plus) covers
- GREENGUARD Gold Certification
- Backed by Herman Miller’s 12-year, 3-shift, 7-day warranty
- Footrest with upholstered or laminate recessed arm panel
- Stationary or adjustable height centre table in laminate (standard), veneer or Corian surfaces
- Storage drawers
- Drawer liners
- Concealed front locking casters
- Upholstered back panel
- Wood, urethane or Corian arm caps
- Moisture barrier