How You Benefit from Becoming a Herman Miller Dealer
Since its launch 20 years ago, the Aeron Chair has sold more than 7 million chairs worldwide through our dealers, helping their business thrive.
You have the opportunity to join a global network of more than 800 dealers.
At Herman Miller we believe there is a great market for good design. It is what has compelled us to create inventive, design-driven solutions to life’s everyday problems for more than a century.
We are strengthened in this mission by our dealers, who combine their local knowledge and experience with our global brand and market-leading products and services to offer innovative office solutions to small and medium businesses, through to multi-national organisations.
As a Herman Miller dealer, you will:
- Profit from the recognition of and acclaim for the Herman Miller brand, a name synonymous with innovation, design and quality, with manufacturing capabilities on five continents.
- Represent product solutions designed to solve real problems for people. We continue to innovate and lead the market, so you can concentrate on connecting with customers to solve their everyday problems.
- Share actionable information and insightful research from our Knowledge and Insight team. Our regular seminars and reports keep you up to date and ahead of the competition so you can be sure of delivering the best solutions to your customers.
- Benefit from the support of a dedicated Herman Miller Market Manager for all commercial queries, a named Customer Service contact who will work with you and your customers and a marketing team that supports your business with a wide range of efforts to help you promote Herman Miller to your customers and feature the products and solutions within your own space.
- Enjoy the assistance of our internationally experienced Channel Development team to share and advise on business development topics and inquiries to help you develop and grow your business.
- Receive in-depth training in our state-of-the-art facilities including product knowledge, sales techniques, placemaking and more.