To earn Continuing Education Units, Herman Miller provides presentations delivered by subject matter experts.
Presentations are accredited by one or more of the following organizations:
- The American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- The Center for Health Design (EDAC)
- The Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
The IIDA, ASID, and IDC are members of the Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC). Consequently, an IDCEC-approved presentation is automatically approved by all three organizations.
Herman Miller's CEU course offerings are divided into the following categories:
Please visit each of these sections for information about specific CEU offerings.
Download Herman Miller's CEU Course Catalog to obtain a brief description and statement of value for all accredited programs.
CEU Course Catalog (PDF)