Standard Herman Miller laminate and veneer worksurfaces and storage products with wood fronts and tops are FSC® certified for these products only: Action Office, Canvas Private Office, Canvas Wall-Based, Canvas Beam-Based, Ethospace, Passage, 5000 Series, Sense, Meridian and Tu (including common tops for Meridian and Tu) as well as Avive, Eames and Everywhere tables. The following Resolve laminate products are also FSC certified: boomerang worksurfaces, pole shelves, and input and equipment tables.
The following are exceptions to the above-mentioned products:
- Action Office A2100 Series
- Ethospace E2800 Series (Transaction Surfaces)
- Ethospace EWS70 and EWS71 (Transaction Surfaces for ADA)
- Ethospace and Canvas Thin and Eased Edge Surfaces
- Meridian Storage Tops with TV1 option
- Canvas Group-Based (FC)
- Canvas Storage (FM series) L and 03, 06 options
- Canvas Storage (FF series) L or C options and top material of 3, 03 and 06
- Passage veneer products
- Sense (M Surface Material)
The following laminates are also exceptions—LA, LM, LT, MT, and OL.
The following veneers are also exceptions—Oak (OK), Recut Walnut (VU), Santos (9N), and Sapele (6U).
1. Painted Formcoat products are not FSC certified.
2. Low pressure laminate (melamine) products are not FSC certified.
3. Qualifying Options products will only be FSC certified when requested.
4. Vary Easy products are not FSC certified.
FSC Claim: FSC Mix 90%
Herman Miller’s invoices and packing lists will include this information:
Certain standard laminate and veneer products with exceptions are FSC® certified. Details are at www.hermanmiller.com/certifiedwood. Herman Miller’s claim is FSC Mix 90%. Only the products that are identified as such on this document are FSC certified. Look for FSC certified products.