What You Need to Know About the Unassigned Experience
Wondering if your organization should adopt a strategy like free address or hoteling? Have an office with unassigned seating, but questioning if it’s working? We’re here to help.
Download PDF (2500 KB)
Is Your Organization Ready for an Unassigned Work Strategy?
- Does unassigned seating feel appropriate for your employees?
- Are people comfortable working on the go?
- Would an unassigned work experience feel like an upgrade?
- Can you provide a variety of settings designed for independent work?
- Will people get more from the experience than what is being taken away from them?
- Will everyone from the CEO to the intern be expected to follow the same protocols?
Dive Deeper into the Unassigned Work Experience
Connect with an Expert
If you'd like to make your workplace more productive, let us know. We only need a few details to get you started.
We’ve successfully received your information. You should hear from us soon.
Something went wrong.
Please refresh the page and resubmit your information.
*All other content comes from Herman Miller Herman Miller Research, “The Unassigned Experience,” Fall 2016.