Download CAD Pack
CAD Pack software gives designers an AutoCAD symbol library of Herman Miller products for use in designing single workstations or complete floor plans. See Content Summary for more details.
After installing CAD Pack , follow these steps to install product catalogs:
1. Open CAD Pack application using icon on desktop
2. Open Catalog Manager by selecting from menu "Product Catalogs," then "Download Catalogs"
3. Select catalogs to download
4. Select button "Download Catalogs" to begin process
Catalog files vary in size and some are quite large. These may take several minutes to download. Once a product catalog has been downloaded, the corresponding menu item will be enabled.
If you have questions, please contact:
Herman Miller, Inc.
CAD Pack Technology Support
616 654 3483
CAD Pack for North America, May 2013. Released May 20, 2013.
- Windows XP (SP2 or greater), Windows Vista (SP1 or greater), Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- AutoCAD 2010-2013 (Direct product placement and CAD Pack Utilities)
- MicroStation V8 (Direct product placement)
- Any CAD system that supports the DWG file format